TERMS & CONDITIONS
During Covid-19 we are waiving our normal terms and conditions for any person who has been in contact with a person tested positive to Covid-19 in the last 14 days, has been in a Covid-19 hot spot with-in the last 14 days.
In line with the Queensland Government issued directive updated on the 5th April 2022, stating that as of 14th of April 2022 it will no longer be mandatory for all adults (over the age of 16 years) to show proof of double vaccination to visit certain establishments.
Guests are no longer required to check-in during boarding of our tour vehicle with the QLD Check-in App.
• Proof of vaccination is no longer required for each passenger over 16 years of age, to board tours.
• All Fraser Experience Tour Guides are double vaccinated for customer surity.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of tour departure and failure to board on tour date will incur 100% non-refundable cancellation fee. Please note Non-utilised components of the tour are not refundable.
- Transfers to another tour date are not allowed 24 hours prior to travel/departure unless at management discretion.
- When transfers are granted to alternative tour date payment for the tour is to be made by the customer at the time of transfer.
- Fraser Experience Tours reserve the right to operate substitute vehicle, accommodation, food and drinks, and amend tour itinerary without prior notification.
- Travellers need to be independently mobile to access and disembark the 4WD vehicles and all tour sites visited
- Minimum numbers apply.
- Directors, managers and staff shall not be responsible or liable for death or/or injury to any person, or loss of/damage to any property due to persons’ negligence.
- This is an off road 4WD tour and track conditions can be rough at various times of the year on Fraser Island. We recommend you consult your doctor if you have a pre-existing medical condition (back pain, pregnancy, motion sickness, etc) that may be affected by this.
- Customers who have a pre-existing medical condition are required to advise their booking agent & Fraser Experience Tours of this at the time of the booking.
- We do not carry children under the age of 4 years on our 1 day Experience Tour as the tour bus does not have the required anchor points for child seats.
- The 1 day K'Gari Exclusive Tour vehicles do have anchor points for child seats however we do not provide child seats for guests – these must be supplied and fitted by the guests at the time of pick up.
- Credit card details are required at the time of booking.
- Payment options available: Cash. Credit Card
- Tour components not utilised are non-refundable.
- Fraser Experience Tours Pty Ltd cannot guarantee pick up or drop off times and is not liable for passenger failure to connect with other services or any associated costs resulting from such delays.
- We accept no responsibility for loss or damage to personal belongings or baggage.
- All tour vehicles are fitted with seat belts. It is the guests responsibility to secure their seatbelts when the vehicle is in motion. It is a legal requirement for all passengers to have their seat belts fastened any time they are in the tour vehicle
Minimum passenger numbers
Tours require a minimum number of passengers to operate. Minimum passenger numbers differ between tours and operators and are subject to change at any time. In circumstances where minimum numbers are not reached an alternative may be offered or a smaller vehicle used, without prior notice. If a tour is cancelled due to minimum passenger numbers not being reached, passengers will be offered an alternate tour option with a similar tour itinerary or be provided with a full refund.
Fraser Experience Tours is not a common carrier and therefore can refuse to carry a person whose behaviour is detrimental to the enjoyment of the group. By travelling with Fraser Experience Tours, you agree to accept the authority of the guide and accept their decisions. Our staff are entitled to a safe working environment and our passengers to a great holiday. Any threats to safety, being physical or verbal, or inappropriate behaviour may result in removal from the trip. If a guide requires a passenger to leave the trip no refunds will be given and that passenger will be responsible for their own travel costs and arrangements from that point.
Smoking and drinking
Australian Government regulations prohibit smoking and the drinking of alcohol inside all tourist vehicles in Australia (smoking and drinking should be limited to designated stops).
Fraser Experience Tours multi –day tours (2 day or longer) are group participation tours. Guests may be required to help with the preparation of food, washing of dishes and general assistance as directed by the guides.
Travel insurance is NOT included in the tour price. Fraser Experience Tours strongly recommends that passengers arrange their own travel insurance to cover against illness, injury, loss/damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed departure date.
It is compulsory to reconfirm tours 24-48 hours in advance. Failure to do so may result in the booking being cancelled. Bookings can be reconfirmed by email or via phone +61 (0) 7 41244 244. Please note phones are manned from 9am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday. On the weekend lines are manned from 9am – 11am and 2pm – 5pm. Emails are answered 9am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of tour departure and failure to board on tour date will incur 100% non-refundable cancellation fee. Cancellations outside of this time will incur a $50 admin fee. Please note Non-utilised components of the tour are not refundable.
Accessibilty of Tours
Fraser Experience Tours is an inclusive tour service. We weclome guests to contact us to discuss your access needs so we can work out the best way to showcase K'gari to you. We also offer a special discount to verified companion card holders attending tours with guests who require access assistance.
- Tour components not utilised are non-refundable.
- Tour itinerary may change due to tide or weather conditions.
- The tour will only be cancelled in the event where Fraser Island is closed by the Department of Environmental Resource Management due to a natural disaster or when Fraser Experience Tours deems the tour unsafe to continue. In this occurrence Fraser Experience Tours will offer all guests a 12 month voucher to travel onboard the tour on another date. Should guests be unable to postpone their travel we will provide a refund minus any applicable deposit paid to the booking agent.
Please note we do not compensate for:
- Personal stress and anguish experienced on tour;
- Missing connecting travel arrangements;
- Use of any other unapproved travel means, or accommodation.
1 Day K'Gari Exclusive Tour
Our Fraser Island 1 day K'Gari Exclusive tour promises exclusivity and style for the discerning traveller. No other company offers the exclusiveness of such a small group.
1 Day Experience Tour
When you only have limited time and budget our 1 day Experience Tour is a fun and affordable way to see Fraser Island! With a maximum of 17 guests per tour
1 Day Fraser Fantastic Tour
Our Fantastic Fraser Island 1 day tour promises small group touring at its best.