One Day Experience Tour
When you only have limited time our 1 day Experience Tour is a fun and affordable way to see Fraser Island!
Departing form Hervey Bay at 8.30am with a maximum of 17 guests per tour – sometimes even less, we’ll provide you with great tour of Fraser Island, with personalised service from our friendly guides. We return fro Fraser Island to Hervey Bay at 6.00pm
This tour departs Hervey Bay every day with the exception of 25th & 26th of December.
- Pick up and drop off from accommodation in Hervey Bay
- National Park fees & transfers (includes return ferry)
- Guaranteed small group size – maximum 17 guests per tour
- Air conditioned 4×4 tour bus with panoramic windows
- Experienced and friendly guide
- All meals and beverages
- Morning tea: tea, coffee & muffin bars
- Lunch: Picnic lunch with cold cut meats, rolls, wraps, salads and soft drink
- Bottled water provided with Lunch.
- We cater for vegetarians, allergies and other specialty dietary requirements; just let us know your preferences when booking.
- Travellers need to be independently mobile to access and disembark the 4WD buses and all tour sites visited.
Don’t forget to bring your swimwear, camera, comfortable shoes, towel, sunscreen lotion, and insect repellent.
Our Tour departs from Hervey Bay starting at 7.10am returning at 6.10pm
- Lake McKenzie
- Central Station Rainforest
- Eli Creek
- 75 Mile Beach
- Maheno shipwreck
- The Pinicales
Pricing valid 1 April 2021 – 31 March 2022
|Tour Price||Off Peak|
|Per Child (4-14 years*)||$140.00|
Family (2 adults + 2 kids)
Peak August 01/21 - Jan 31/22