One Day Hummer Experience Tour
Our award winning Fraser Island 1 day Hummer tour promises exclusivity and style for the discerning traveller. No other company offers the thrill of a Hummer and the exclusiveness of such a small group – maximum of 4 guests per tour – providing personalised service from our experienced and friendly guides. Our fleet of current model air conditioned 4×4 H3 Hummers are perfect for Fraser Island’s unique off-road touring environment.
The tour departs Hervey Bay every day with the exception of 25th and 26th December
- Central Station rainforest
- Lake MCKENZIE
- Famous 75 Mile Beach
- ELI CREEK
- THE COLOURED SANDS
- THE MAHENO SHIPWRECK
- Pick up and drop off from accommodation in Hervey Bay
- National Park fees & transfers (includes return ferry)
- Guaranteed small group size – maximum 4 guests per tour
- Experienced and friendly guide
- All meals and beverages
- Morning tea: tea, coffee & muffin bars
- Lunch: Picnic lunch with cold cut meats, wraps, and salads.
- Afternoon tea: chocolates and stawberries with Sparkling wine.
- – We also provide a complimentary glass of beer, white or red wine during lunch.
- Bottled water provided throughout the day.
- We cater for vegetarians, allergies and other specialty dietary requirements; just let us know your preferences when booking.
Don’t forget to bring your swimwear, camera, comfortable shoes, towel, sunscreen lotion, and insect repellent.
Tours departs Hervey Bay from 7.20am and returns at 6.10pm
Pricing valid 1 April 2021 – 31 March 2021
|Per Child (0-14 years*)||$260.00|